|Jack Lowden Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||June 2, 1990|
Jack Lowden is a Scottish actor who got wide appeal after he was featured in the 2016 BBC miniseries War & & Peace. He has also starred in numerous hit movies and also TELEVISION shows consisting of The Tunnel, The Passing away Bells, Dunkirk, England Is Mine as well as Quality. Jack has made various honors for his remarkable acting abilities including Ian Charleson Award as well as Olivier Award in 2014.
Jack Andrew Lowden
Chelmsford, Essex, England, UK
Scottish Borders, Scotland, UK
Jack mosted likely to the Earlston Senior High School, where he took part in the school’s yearly productions and shows, such as Pal Holly in Buddy– The Friend Holly Tale. He additionally joined Scottish Youth Theatrein Edinburgh at the age of 10.
He researched throughout summer institution at the Royal Academy of Significant Artsin London, England. Lowden also went to the Royal Scottish Academy of Songs and Dramatizationin Glasgow and attained a level of BA in Performing in 2011.
- Daddy– Gordon Lowden
- Mom– Jacquie Lowden
- Brother Or Sisters– Calum (Younger Brother) (Ballet Soloist)
He is represented by United Skill Agency (Talent Company), Beverly Hills, The Golden State, USA.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Jack has dated– Saoirse
- Ronan — Jack and also Irish actress Saoirse Ronan were rumored to be dating in the past.
He is of Scottish descent.
He commonly has a tendency to color his hair ‘brown’.
But, he’s reported to be a gay.
- Sparkling blue eyes
- Towering elevation
He appeared in the Irn-Bru TV commercial in 2009.
Best Understood For
- Playing numerous roles in popular movies including Dunkirk (2017 ), England Is Mine (2017 ), Quality (2018 ), and Mary Queen of Scots (2018 )
- Winning different honors for his premium acting abilities consisting of Ian Charleson Award and Olivier Award in 2014
He made his staged film debut as Henry in the drama thriller movie U Need Me 2 Kill Him?in 2014.
First Internet Show
He made his first web show appearance as Nick Fairclough on the drama series Being Victor in 2010.
Jack Lowden Details
- He played John in a Peter Frying panpantomime at the King’s Theater, Edinburgh at the age of 12.
- Jack used to be a Deputy Head Child in high school.
- In June 2014, Screen Daily offered him the title of one of the “UK Stars of Tomorrow”.
- Lowden likewise got the Ian Charleson Honorin 2014, for his superior efficiency as Oswald in Henrik Ibsen’s Ghosts.
- In April 2016, he came to be a finalist in the enjoyment group at the 11th Young Scot Honors.
- The UK arts and enjoyment magazine, The Listingranked Lowden as one of “The Hot 100” in November 2016.
- He starred as Collins, which is just one of the leading functions in Christopher Nolan’s popular The second world war film Dunkirk in 2017.
- He additionally showed up in the acclaimed National Theater of Scotland‘s production of Black Watch, which toured globally from 2010 to 2011.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Included Image by Jack Lowden/ Instagram
Did we miss out on anyone?